Safety: Skiteam4 looks after you like no-one else is able to!
The Unique ST4 "Coach Safety System"
- All coaches are audited according to STF standards. This means you get the best and safest coaches available.
- All routes are planned. This means, the safest routes are used, we know where you are at all times.
- ST4 Backup. This means that in the unlikely event of a breakdown, we have backup coach companies within an hour of you wherever you are.
- ST4 Backup. This also means that our head office is in Innsbruck with a team of staff speaking German, Italian, Spanish and French that can efficiently deal with any problems.
- Drivers' rest time. Feeder drivers always used to port in the UK. Drivers don't drive on the last morning before you leave resort. ST4 uses local coaches.
SkiTeam4 selects the best and safest routes, even when it costs more. Whenever possible, we route our parties for as long as possible through France (despite the expensive toll charges) because traffic is considerably lighter, journeys are more comfortable and temperatures are better (usually several degrees less cold than Germany), making weather-related breakdowns less likely.
SkiTeam4 plans all routes in detail and insists that all Ski Coaches adhere to these routes. This means that we can and do monitor each group's progress throughout the day and night on the way to resort. We talk to the drivers as they approach the ski area to help guide them in, and are therefore more easily able to estimate arrival times, meaning that ski fit and meal arrangements can be planned more efficiently, depending upon each group's actual time of arrival.
In the very unlikely event of a coach breakdown, our head office staff, being German-, French-, English-, Spanish- and Italian-speaking, are ideally placed to act quickly and decisively. We work very closely with local coach companies, and have stand-by coaches along your route, meaning replacement coaches can usually be provided much more quickly.
Safety First by Coach
On your last ski day prior to your overnight journey home, SkiTeam4 arranges a local coach transfer for your party not only in the afternoon after skiing to get back to the hotel but also from the hotel to the slopes in the morning. This ensures that your drivers do not have to drive at all on the last day, so are well rested before the night journey home.
- All hotels audited. This means that only the safest hotels are made available to you.
- All ski schools used are fully licenced and know the local area. Maximum safety on the slopes.
- Helmets always includedfor all students and staff.
- Detailed resort overviews provided. Offering extra safety precautions in resort.
- Pre-paid mobile phone
SkiTeam4, the company that looks after you
Prior to booking, experienced Field Sales Managers take you through every step of the booking process. One Operations Executive will be allocated to you. This means, this one person will have a full understanding of your needs. A highly-trained, hotel-based Resort Manager who speaks English plus German, Italian, French or Spanish will look after you from arrival in resort until you leave.