We are required by the Austrian Package Travel and Holiday Regulations, and according to the UK Package Travel and Holiday Regulations to provide security for the monies that you pay in advance for your ski trip and for your repatriation in the unlikely event of our insolvency. Team4 Travel GmbH is licensed and bonded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs for each and every passenger it carries by air or surface. On top of this, all of our coach trips are ABTA bonded. It is a requirement that we also publish the following information:
- Austrian government: Business and tour operator licence details autority; City council of Innsbruck, Gisa-code 212 64 597
- Bank Guarantor/ Hedger providing the security: Österreichische Hotel- und Tourismusbank, 1010 Wien, Parkring 12a/8/5
- Administrator Liquidator in Austria, acting on behalf of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs, in respect of refunds and repatriation: TVA-Tourismusversicherungsagentur GmbH, Baumannstrasse 9, 1030 Wien, 24 hour Emergency number: +43 1 361 90 77 44, email@example.com
- Our coach package holidays are financially protected by way of a bond held by ABTA - The Travel Association, 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ, www.abta.com
- All the package holidays we advertise are financially protected and comply with ABTA's financial criteria for membership.